Takapuna District Cricket Club Registration Options for the 2017/18 Season
Players who are unable to pay up front, to organise a payment plan, please contact Gayle Moyle on email@example.com.
Please note: Payment Plans are offered as a benefit to our players, please do not take advantage of it by not paying your fees on time or defaulting from payments!
- Kookaburra Cup for school years 1 to 4
- Junior Grades for school years 5 to 8
- Youth Grades for school years 9 and up
- Womens and Girls Grades
- Mens Grades - either:
- - Individual registration where we try to fit you in a team for for Twenty20; One Day; Premier & Reserves or Other Two Day cricket; or
- - Team registration for the team manager of an entire team who all want to play together - for Twenty20 or One Day cricket
View Available Grades (some Grades are closed)
Additional Registration Information
Please select one of these options:
Registration Note 1: You may re-activate your details from last Season if you wish (only if registration is open). Click Login and enter your username and password from last Season. The I Have Forgotten My Username or Password link may assist.
Registration Note 2: If you have already registered a Player, or as a Player for the 2017/18 Season, you can add more Players or Parent/Guardians using your existing login. Please do not register more than once per Season.
If you can't find the right option, maybe you want to Send the Club an email If the text is too small for your comfort, find the ZOOM feature for your selected browser.